Workshops and Seminars
I have facilitated career planning programs for students and adults, providing participants with education and practice in topics such as networking, negotiation, job interviewing, public speaking, and other career development topics. I have presented workshops at job expos, professional conferences and business meetings on the following topics:
* Using the Internet in your Job Search
* How to Win at Salary Negotiations
Social Networking: How to Use LinkedIn Effectively
* Title IX: It's Not Just About Sports!
* Networking: The Key to Finding a Job
* Supporting Non-Traditional Students in Technical Education
* Equal Pay
* Dress for Success
I have also been a guest speaker in various classrooms, at both middle and high school level, and presented on these career-related topics:
* The Three A's of Applying for a Job
* Workplace Readiness: Practicing Self-Control
* What Career Would Make You Happy?
* Finding the Right College
* Workplace Safety: Know Your Rights!
I have also facilitated Individual Development seminars for women which covered these topics:
* Communication Styles
* Presentation Skills
* Business Etiquette
* Motivating Others
* Leadership Skills
* Parliamentary Procedure
* How to Run a Meeting